1. Who is your hero? (In business, life, or both.)
My father both in business and life. For business, Warren Buffett.
2. What’s the single best piece of business advice that helped shape who you are as an entrepreneur today, and why?
A happy workforce is a productive workforce.
3. What’s the biggest mistake you ever made in your business, and what did you learn from it that others can learn from too?
Showing too much emotion has been one.
4. What do you do during the first hour of your business day and why?
Review daily sales statistics to make sure all is on track. Review vital emails that requires your attention)
5. Who is your company’s target customer?
Cruising is becoming increasingly popular as a holiday option that caters to everyone. Old or young, family focused or single, affluent or on a budget – all kinds of holidaymakers are drawn to the allure of the sea and the magnificence of cruise ships.
6. What’s your best financial tip for entrepreneurs just getting started?
Invest wisely in people and technology. Cheap is not always cheap and expensive is not always expensive.
7. What’s ONE thing you recommend ALL aspiring or current entrepreneurs do right now to take their business to the next level?
Focus on the numbers.
8. What’s your definition of success? How will you know when you’ve finally “succeeded” in your business?
When you’re well respected by peers and people.
9. What is your favourite quote?
“The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark” – Michaelangelo